Translate

Friday, January 29, 2016

Blog's 1st Birthday ^_^


Today, January 29, 2016, marks exactly one year of the start of this blog. So much has happened in this year and I appreciate all my viewers for experiencing everything alongside me. This blog has seen me be mischievous, conquer obstacles, travel, meet new friends, and achieve unthinkable goals. In a year, this blog has been seen in 30 different countries. My viewers come from United States, Russia, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Japan, India, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Barbados, Brazil, France, Italy, Turkey, Poland, Mexico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Ukraine,  Germany, the Netherlands, Venezuela, Argentina, Czech Republic, Poland,  Malaysia, Israel, Hong Kong, and Indonesia. Thank you for the 3,000+ views and thank you for all the support <3

P.S. Please continue to read, share, and enjoy my posts. Thanks everyone. 我爱你们!

No comments:

Post a Comment