Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Trouble in Winning Part 2


STORYTIME:

So BPA nationals is coming up and since the incident, I have not since then been reprimanded, investigated, or even given one disapproving look from authority. In fact, everything was going so normal that I just figured laying low until nationals would be great. However, the story continues. So today the president says to me "Can you go for sure because today is the last day for registration?" Naturally, I say I'm not sure because I knew that I wasn't all clear, but nothing had happened to me. So I said I would talk to behavioral administration afterschool since the principle did give me an invitation to do so anytime and it was the end of 6th period. However, in the last 5 minutes of 7th period, I get a text from the president saying "you should talk to the BPA adviser and administration". So then I go to the most riddle speaking abstract person in the world, aka, my adviser. When I ask him if he has any personal problems with me going to nationals, he literally replies with "I don't know because I already said to a couple people that I wasn't going to let anyone involved go", and I responded with "so what do you want me to do?" and he's replies "I don't know, maybe you could go with another group without me because I'm who I have to deal with" and I confusedly answered "Okay..." . I then went down to find the principal, but of course he had an emergency dentist visit so he wasn't able to help me. I went to find the behavioral administrators and they had meetings until 6 pm so I chose to go home and follow up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment