Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Furious 7

Furious 7 has overwhelmed me with a series of emotions. I watched it on IMAX and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. There were things exploding and beautiful cars everywhere. The movie had no best part because the entire thing was dripping with amazing-ness. I noticed all the tiny nuances and previous movie references. At the very end, when they played back Paul Walker's main clips as a tribute, I was overcome with a feeling of nostalgia. The Fast & Furious movies are really important to me. The Fast and the Furious was my first action movie. I have watched the whole collection several times and felt a connection to the movies and all the people in it. They were and they are my familia and this movie is a great addition to the collection.
 I think it's really interesting that something so seemingly small like a movie can have so much value to an individual.
All of my Fast & Furious Family

No comments:

Post a Comment