Translate

Monday, April 13, 2015

No More Trouble In Winning...Or Is There?

STORYTIME
I went to the abstract adviser again and asked him if he had talked to the principal yet. After more than a week, he finally gives me the answer I want. He uttered his first straightforward words by telling me "we're good". Before I completely remove my poker face, I want to clarify that I can FOR SURE go to California for nationals. He replies with "yes".  He has lost our game of mental chess and I walk away feeling like a winner.  That is, until I receive an email with some pretty cryptic language from the BPA Board of Trustees about issues with my registration, however, I am still going to go. I will be registered and I will win. After all, I am the mental chess champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment