Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Moving On

Moving on is hard. Moving can be very hard, however, if you have the right support, the transition can be pretty easy. I know I will be transferring schools as in 9 weeks. I'm experiencing a bittersweet moment. I'm very happy because I know this decision will positively affect my life and I know I will get to meet new people (as an extrovert, that makes me very happy), The bitter part is that I will be leaving my school where I have made friends. However, seeing as all my school friends are life long friends, I'm not too concerned that I will loose contact with any of them. Though I will miss my Fridays off ( every Friday that is), I know that it's important for me not to get too comfortable to the point of complacency.

In a moment of introspection, I just felt the need to express that change is vital and essentially beneficial. So even if there are some bitter parts to moving on or changing, the benefits will most likely outweigh the harms.

No comments:

Post a Comment