Translate

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Authoritative Bullying

SELF ANALYSIS:
I'm really angry with myself right now. I gave away something that I didn't want to because this brat wanted something that I had. After irritating me, I said no, leave  me alone. Then, he complains to his mother, my aunt , and my mother. All of a sudden all the mothers rush to his defense saying "why can't you just give it to him", and "don't be like that", and " this is why white kids are ahead". I am so irritated because I find it unfair that they yell at me for the racial inequality in the world because I didn't want to give away something I worked hard for. They didn't ask why I didn't give it to him, they just went to his defense. In the time that I have known him, this boy has taken everything. He has taken my cousin, he has taken my family, he has taken my food, and now he has taken my personal possession to forge it as his own. I shouldn't have had to fight three adults for something that was originally mine just because he saw it and wanted it. This is not a child, this boy is maybe a year younger than me. This is what I call true inequality. Of all things, I really wish I hadn't given into the incessant bullying and withheld it for myself.  That way, I wouldn't have to go through these feelings of  the appreciation external approval while suffering through internal loathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment