Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Survival Guide : Living with 10 Girls

I can not even begin to display the struggle of living with 10 girls. At this point, I'm shaming myself for complaining about living with 3 other girls at states. Living with 10 other girls at nationals is ridiculous, crazy, kind of gross, and a lot of fun.  However, I realize that if I'm going survive living in such an estrogen filled environment with a bunch of wild gorillas, it's my social obligation to create some tips for any other people who may be in this situation in the future.

Tip #1: CLAIM YOUR TERRITORY
Girls typically are very nice at first, so if there's a side of the bed that you prefer or you have a preference for more closet space, claim it and QUICKLY!

Tip #2: Be 1st
If you are the first person, you have 1st dibs and whatever you are getting is untouched.

Tip #3: Invest in Headphones
There is nothing more beautiful than your music blocking out all of the wild teenage girl raucous when you are trying to focus. Headphones keep you on task and out of trouble. Headphones are also the universal signal for "leave me alone" and it can help you avoid uncomfortable and awkward conversation. Headphones are life and you should observe them as so.

No comments:

Post a Comment