Translate

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Seeing a Prostitute for the 1st Time

STORY TIME:
So I go down to the market in our hotel which is across the street from Disneyland and I get in line to pay for my food. All of a sudden, someone enters from the door that says "KEEP CLOSED" and yells "I'm cold!" I turn around to see this prostitute. This is not at all how I imagined my 1st prostitue sighting would be and she looked nowhere near what I expected prostitutes to look like. The tracks in her hair were completely exposed and the extensions/ wig she had attached to said tracks almost looked like they were purchase from a dollar store. One side of her hair was orange and the other platinum blonde. She had on extremely short shorts and spaghetti strap crop top in 50 degree weather. She looked dirty as if she hadn't had access to a bath in a year. She was profusely scratching herself and could not stop moving. I noticed she really alarmed the people working in the market. She started to touch everything and walk quickly throughout the store changing direction with every scratch. I wasn't in awe of her nor was I scared of her. I actualy walked away feeling sorry for her because she is clearly not taking care of herself and she's selling her body for money and drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment