Translate

Friday, May 29, 2015

My Chinese Class (我的中文课)

I was talking to one of my friends from Chinese class a couple months ago. I told him that since I'm leaving the school this year, it would be awesome if he drew something for me. I suggested he draw a dragon exploding with hearts around it with the phrase "Camille is amazing" on it. We laughed about it and continued on with our day. Yesterday was my last day of school and Chinese is my last class of the day. My 老师 (teacher) had the students who were leaving go up and say our goodbyes. I didn't know what to say so I did my best to advocate to everyone how much I love them, even though when I first met them , I thought they were all crazy. After the last person finishes speaking, a student who isn't leaving goes up to speak with a piece of paper. He says " I have been holding this for a month so I can give it to Camille." He brings me this piece of paper and it's the picture I asked for. The awesome thing is he had all of my friends sign it;even the people who aren't in my Chinese class. Everbody left me personal messages and it was just so heartfelt and genuine. The most awesome people at my school truely love me. This is the best suprise I have ever had.

To my Chinese classmates:
I love all of you sooooo much. Even though you all are crazy, you have grown on me. I'll miss all of you and don't you forget about me <3 我爱你!
-陆可梦

No comments:

Post a Comment