Translate

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

6,000+ views (☆_☆)(*^^*)^ _ ^

Camy's Corner has broken over 6,000 views!!  That is so amazing! Thank you so much for supporting me through my recent adventures in China. This blog has seen about a year and a half of my dreams, my life, and my fearless adventures. Thank you so much for  everything!!! Thank you to my viewers from.all over the world-specifically : United States, Russia, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Japan, India, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Barbados, Brazil, France, Italy, Turkey, Poland, Mexico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Venezuela, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Malaysia, Israel, Hong Kong, Argentina, Indonesia, South Korea, Chile, the Dominican Republic, the Philippines, Tunisia, China, Austria, Cape Verdes,  Kyrgyzstan,  Kuwait, Macedonia, Thailand, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Norway, Guyana, Paraguay, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, and Armenia. It's so amazing that my viewers managed to break both 5,000 and 6,000 views while I was in China. Thank you so much for reading, sharing, and commenting on my blog. This artistic outlet to the world means everything to me and it means even more that I am able to share it with you <3
Thank you so much!! ^_^
The international love is so surreal and amazing. Definitely something I'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment