Translate

Monday, February 15, 2016

I Gave My Pizza Away

I went to a club meeting and there was leftover pizza. The coach gave me a box to take home which I planned to give to my family. I walked outside of the meeting room and I see college students sitting on the floor. they comment as I walk by saying "Looks good" and "Oh is that for me?" I stop and turn around. I ask them " Do you want it?" One of them says " Oh no, we were just kidding" as the  male behind him says "Are you serious?" I say "Ya, here. There's not that much in there but-" Before I could finish what I was saying, five hungry college students attacked 3, maybe 3 and half slices of lukewarm pepperoni pizza. I leave quietly and they yell "Thank you!" after me with their faces full.

I'm glad I gave them my pizza; now that I think about it, the pizza was never mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment