Translate

Saturday, February 20, 2016

100th Post - Asking for Help





Personally, I hate asking for help. I feel it's more honorable if I can achieve and conquer my obstacles without the help of others. However, there's not one famous person that doesn't have a team for people supporting him or her. So instead of trying to do everything by myself, I'm going to start asking for help more.  It makes life's difficult processes more bearable if there are people available to support me.

I was silently struggling in Trigonometry until I put my pride aside and asked my friends for help. As a result, I did so well on the last test, it brought my class score up an entire letter grade (YAY :D). I was silently stressing about filling out all these scholarship applications while trying to complete quality work by these never ending deadlines until I asked my mom to fill in the tedious parts (Name, Phone number,etc.). It was important for me to realize that asking for help is not accepting defeat, admitting to weakness, nor a sign of laziness. Asking for help is just my last resort when I know I can't complete everything by myself.

As a successful person in training, it’s important for me to let my team help me and to accept their support so that as a group, we can all reach our full potential.



P.S.
This is my 100th post. I have written more than 130 pieces, but I want to make sure that everything being released is a quality and heartfelt piece that I would be proud to have my viewers read. Thank you for joining me on this journey through 100 posts. I can't wait to see what happens when I write 100 more <3

No comments:

Post a Comment