Translate

Friday, December 25, 2015

12(or so) Days of Christmas: Christmas Eve Eve

Day 9:

Our very fancy gingerbread homes.
Christmas Eve Eve is one of my favorite holidays. Every Christmas Eve Eve , I get together with one of my families and we all decorate gingerbread houses together. It is a small and easy activity that really promotes family bonding.  This tradition has expanded to the point that everyone is invited. Family, friends, neighbors, kids-everyone comes over. It is really great to see people I don't get to see very often. We make fun of each others (lack of) decorating skills, we laugh together, and we give each other quality advice.
I am clearly very gifted in ugly sweater design.

I highly suggest inputting a cool Christmas Eve Eve activity into your annual schedule. Use the activity to get closer to your *family.

*family: any person/people who love(s) you. Your squad (group of friends) is your family.  Families are not always biological-sometimes its more fun that way :D


No comments:

Post a Comment