Translate

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12 (or so) Days of Christmas: My 1st Live Interview

In honor of my blog's first holiday season, I will be doing a small series of post entitled the 12 (or so) Days of Christmas.


Day 1:

My family and I went to see the Chocolate Nutcracker in local theater. After the show, a woman from the Sun-Sentinel requested to interview me for a story that she would release soon. I agreed because, honestly, I enjoy attention and it important for me to be able tot articulately express myself to the public. She put a mic on me and had me test the audio a couple times. Once she picked the perfect camera angle, she started asking questions. Fortunately, after years of debate, I have been trained in quickly answering questions intelligently. The first question being easy like "What was your favorite part?" Then she moved into more controversial questions like "How does a production like this affect the community?" and "How does it feel seeing a 'chocolate' version of the traditionally white story?"


Here's a clip of my answers:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/video/originals/sun-sentinel-shorts/sfl-ss-originals-chocolate-nutcracker-story-20151211-story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment