Translate

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Countdown

Hi everyone!
As you all know, this year has been very taxing on me. Senior year is very stressful and crazy and full of fun. I've learned so much and grown as a person. As this chapter of my life draws to a close, I'm reflective and proud of myself. Let's start the countdown.
                The Countdown:
9 college applications to: Hofstra University, New York University, Fordham University, Rice University, Tulane University,Pomona College, Stanford University, Tufts University, and UChicago.
8 classes: COMPLETED 
7 months of waiting for college responses: Finally over :)
6 acceptances: Hofstra University, NYU,Fordham University, Rice University,Pomona College, and Tufts University (waitlisted by UChicago).
5 fly ins: Pomona College Fall Weekend,Tufts University Diversity Weekend,Rice University Vision Program,Pomona College Spring Weekend, and Rice University Owl Days.
4 SAT/ACT attempts: not worth it. I could've stuck with my original scores lol.
3 full rides from: Rice University, Pomona College,and Tufts University
        2 days left of "high school"
    1 big decision

And I choose..........












RICE UNIVERSITY 
Image result for owl gif





No comments:

Post a Comment