Translate

Friday, May 19, 2017

Summer '17: Graduation

On May 9, 2017, I graduated with my Associates of Arts degree from Broward College. I am so proud of myself. I feel like I've actually accomplished something and there's so much more to be done. 



The graduation process itself was long and draining (between the standing in lines, signing agreements, and trying to locate my support section),  but it was so much fun. The hustle and bustle of everyone combined with this energy of school pride and achievement was addictive. The best moment was when I was walking up the stairs of the stage and I could look out into the arena and see all the people who came out to support my peers and me. There was so much love in the room and the happiness was infectious. I've never smiled as much as I did when I received by degree. 




No comments:

Post a Comment