Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017

Image result for happy new year gif
Hi everyone!
2017 is a year like no other. It's the year that I graduate from high school and college; it's the year that I am granted the freedom of an under 21 aged adult; it's the year I decide where I will continue my journey and I find out how many scholarships I will be awarded; it's the year that I will officially be handling things (mostly) on my own. This is the year.

2016 was full of emotional excitement and definitely had it's sadder moments, but I'm still grateful for it. 2016 taught me to take care of myself and to value myself more. I'm constantly having to relearn that I can't make everybody happy all the time. I need to do things that make me happy first and go from there. I learned that making other people happy can sometimes inconvenience me --which in turn, makes me unhappy--so I should focus on me and help others when I can.

I'm ready for 2017! Are you?

                                          Image result for are you ready gif

No comments:

Post a Comment