Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2016

3 Days Until Christmas : Lunch at Brio

Hi everyone!
It's been a very trying, stressful, and lively senior year. I've journeyed through the college application process. All the fly outs, school projects, volunteer initiatives, and basic human requirements-like eating and socializing-become time consuming. I've been spending so much time trying to do well and take care of other ppl that I've forgot how to take care of myself a little bit (which explains my blogging hiatus). No worries, I'm back and ready to write all my stories.

Today I went out to lunch with one of my friends that I don't usually get to see at this fancy restaurant called Brio. It's a really nice Italian place that's nicely decorated and reasonably priced. There was supposed to be a 20 minute wait, but after catching up with my friend, the attendants called us before we knew it. Just by waiting a few minutes, we got a very nice booth in the middle of restaurant. It was great to take a couple hours to spend time to old friends and update each other on everything that's going on. I definitely suggest calling up a friend you haven't spoke to in a while or just going out to lunch in general. If you need a place to start, I'd suggest Brio.
Delicious flatbread!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment