Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Fly-in: Tufts University

Hi everyone!
So I'm in Boston visiting Tufts University and everything seems really nice. The town is quiet and they have nice facilities. The people are very relaxed and ready to help whenever need. I am experiencing real cold for the first time and I'm seeing what fall looks like in the movies. I love all the different color leaves; it looks like there are golden trees and fire trees dotted all over campus. I went on a campus tour and listened in on a Q&A with admissions officers. I went to an ice cream social and a "supershow" which actually was spectacular. The performers were all so talented and down to earth.  It definitely added some appeal to Boston ^_^
My first time seeing leaves change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment