Translate

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Countdown to Christmas: CA Christmas

Personalized mugs ^_^
Hi everyone!
Today is CA Christmas -- a day where I get together with my fellow seniors and we exchange gifts with each other. There are about 10-12 people in our squad and I made everyone a personalized gift on about $22. The key to my gifts is memories. I think about a memory the recipient and I share together and that inspires me to sketch a blueprint of that reminds me of them. I then do my best to produce a card, mug, box, or something that encompasses the memory. For instance, one of my friends really likes Disney, so I made her a Disney logo with Christmas themed bottom and on the back I placed some pictures of us together and a personal message. It's classy, personal, and affordable  ^_^


My friends were really thoughtful and generous in the gifts they gave me. I screamed every time I unwrapped something because I loved every single present I received; everything was a reflection of how my friends view me and I can see that they know I'm going to do something amazing. They made me feel so appreciated! I'm so grateful to have a group of friends that loves me like family. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas <3

Image result for excited gif
Me opening all my gifts d ^_^b
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment