Translate

Saturday, April 23, 2016

4,000 Views!!! ^_^ \(^O^)/ (*^_^*)(☆_☆)

Hi everyone!
I am very excited to announce that Camy's Corner has broke 4,000 views!!! That's soooooo amazing!!! That's 500 views in just over a month. Thank you so much for all the support. Thank you you for supporting a platform that allowed me to express (and sometimes laugh) at myself. That's 4,000 views distributed among 41 countries. Thank you to my long time international  viewers in  United States, Russia, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Japan, India, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Barbados, Brazil, France, Italy, Turkey, Poland, Mexico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Venezuela, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Malaysia, Israel, Hong Kong, Argentina, Indonesia, South Korea, Chile, the Dominican Republic, the Philippines, and Tunisia. I am also very appreciative to my newer viewers in China, Austria, Cape Verdes,  Kyrgyzstan, and Kuwait. The overwhelming love and support is amazing and definitely appreciated. As always, please continue to read, share, and comment on my posts. I can't wait to see what we experience together in the future<33
Me running to tell everyone in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment