Translate

Friday, May 6, 2016

Mother's Day Memories: Adrienne Arsht Gala

The Adrienne Arsht Gala was absolutely unbelievable. On a Thursday night, a bunch of amazing, talented, and generous people in one room. The line up they had was absolutely fantastic. From the extremely outgoing host Andy Cohen to  gorgeous dancers of the American Ballet and the Alvin Ailey Dancers and the amazing singers like Estelle and Darren Criss  ^_^ However, the most amazing part was not the voices of opera singers belting out the most beautiful  music I've ever heard or the watching history of an artistic center that shaped my life; the most amazing  part of the night was the fact that I got to share the experience with 
my mom. <3

Happy Mother's Day!!

P.S. Feel free to read, comment on , and share my posts. Don't forget to wish a woman you love a happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment