Translate

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

加油大家!(Oil, everyone!)


Hello everyone!
I would first like to explain my 2 week  lack of posting. I had finals week and the following week was my only break between summer term and going to China. So I decided to just take the week, but the past is not the topic of today's post.
Today I would like to just encourage all my viewers. 加油大家! 加油! 加油 literally means oil. Oil is what powers cars and makes fried food taste so good. I just want to encourage everyone to push forward because the (school) year isn't over yet and there are many more things to accomplish and more tidbits to learn. Whenever I am tired or I am getting burned out from all the work that I'm doing, I just have to remember to add 加油 to get me through the day. So oil, everybody ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment