Translate

Monday, August 10, 2015

Last Minute Gifts

Today is my friend's birthday party. I may or may not have forgotten to purchase a birthday gift. Have no fear because I am the queen of last minute gifts. I used the art skills I learned from camp to draw a nice picture as the base of the card. I then place money/a gift card inside my customized card. I personally think my homemade cards are better than store bought cards because I add personal things that represent my relationship with the person who will be receiving the gift. A little extra time preparing a homemade card trumps the quick store bought card and a little extra money is always helpful.

When giving a gift I like to think that it's the thought that counts, however, at the same time, I give a gifts that I would like to receive.

Some other possible gifts (that I like) :
  • USBs
  • Headphones
  • Clothes
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Gift Basket
  • Netflix username and password
  • Acceptable art

No comments:

Post a Comment