Translate

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bittersweet Mail



I am one of those people who love to receive mail. My favorite mail ranges from holiday letters and birthday cards to college information mail. Today I received some semi-sad mail. My bus card arrived in the mail today. The card itself is not the cause of said sadness, but more of the reminder it brings. It reminds me that this awesome summer of 2015 is almost over. It reminds me that inevitable change is coming and that it may be harder to keep such close relations with all my friends when I start school, sports, and various other extra curricular activities. The sweet part is that it reminds me of the new adventures that await me at my new school as well as new friends. I'm ready for the new year and all it has in store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment