Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2015

14 Girls 1 Bathroom -_-#

Yes , that is just as horrific as it sounds.  During my stay at the college in Vermont, they told us that we would have "community restrooms". I didn't know exactly what that meant, but I found out very quickly that "community restrooms" was just code for 14 girls, 1 bathroom. There are only 3 stalls and 3 showers.  As a person who values personal hygiene, this was not exactly ideal. However, everything worked out pretty well. I actually never had to wait to use the restrooms. The only thing I didn't like was when girls didn't clean up behind themselves and left hair everywhere.  

The use of 1 bathroom by 14 roommates only works well when the people using the single facility have a common definition of respect and cleanliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment