Translate

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Midterm Update: Spring Edition

Hi everyone!
I'm back with my midterm update. I have followed through with the plans outlined in the last post and have been very successful in focusing on myself. Honestly, when you're working 30 hours a week plus taking on 18 credit hours, there's not much else you can do besides focus on yourself and grow.

Like the clipping split ends of my hair, I cut all potential sources of pain, anxiety, and stress out of my life. When I do face emotional challenges, I talk it through with my friends and people I know have my best interest at heart. I'm thriving in my new independence and it makes me a whole other level of beautiful. I am practicing taking life day by day and spending time with the people that make me smile the most. Being surrounded by my friends and people that love me is the best way, and in my opinion most efficient way, to spend my rest time when I have it.
I have friends ^_^

I am still on my quest to save up the $33,000 needed for graduate school and it's a lot of hard work. However, I'd much rather endure and work hard now so that I don't have to worry about starting my adult life under the weight of debt and student loans. I want to be able to comfortably attend graduate school and have the option of working rather than attend graduate school with a mandate of working. 
I C O N I C

As I look towards the future, I can expect academic excellence in all day classes, exceeding the expectations on all my jobs, and surprising myself with new tidbits of self-discovery. I, personally, am most excited for Spring Break, my birthday ( March 7 ❤️), and my upcoming TedTalk! There are so many amazing things ahead of me and this is just a sample of what greatness is to come. 



"SKY'S THE LIMIT"

No comments:

Post a Comment