Translate

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

5,000 Views!!!!!!! (☆_☆)(^o^)*\(^o^)/*


 

Hi everyone! 
I'm excited to announce that Camy's Corner broke 5,000 views. I just want to thank all my viewers for accompanying me on this journey of my crazy beautiful life.  Thank you to my long time international  viewers in  United States, Russia, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Japan, India, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Barbados, Brazil, France, Italy, Turkey, Poland, Mexico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Venezuela, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Malaysia, Israel, Hong Kong, Argentina, Indonesia, South Korea, Chile, the Dominican Republic, the Philippines, Tunisia, China, Austria, Cape Verdes,  Kyrgyzstan, and Kuwait. Thank you to my newest viewers from Macedonia, Thailand, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Norway, Guyana, Paraguay, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, and Armenia. The overwhelming love and support is amazing and always appreciated. As always, please continue to read, share, and comment on my posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment