Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2016

3,500 Views!!!! (*^_^*)(☆_☆)\(^O^)/

This is so crazy. The blog has already hit 3,500 views. Thank you so much for the support. No one can succeed without a team of amazing people supporting him or her. I almost can't believe it. Camy's Corner got 500 views in just over a month! That is so amazing and unbelievable and wouldn't be possible without my loyal viewers! Thank you soooooo much.

Thank you to all of my viewers from the United States, Russia, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Japan, India, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Barbados, Brazil, France, Italy, Turkey, Poland, Mexico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Venezuela, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Malaysia, Israel, Hong Kong, Argentina, and Indonesia. And of course, thank you to my newer viewers from South Korea, Chile, the Dominican Republic, the Philippines, and Tunisia!!  To every viewer from all 35 countries (and counting) I love you guys and thank you for all the support <3

P.S. Please continue to read, comment on, and share my posts. It means a lot to me. Thank you so much for everything.
This is exactly how I feel right now XD


No comments:

Post a Comment