Translate

Friday, July 20, 2018

Blogger to Vlogger?


Hi everyone!
I've recently started a joint YouTube channel with my friend called CXC. I'm really excited for all the cool relatable content that will be posted. I'm also excited to see how my skills develop as a video editor. Just in the videotaping, editing, and release of the videos already available, I've learned so much about patience, time management, and video scheduling efficiency.  The clean look of a video is so much harder to produce than I could've ever imagined. Embarking on this new project has inspired me to be more creative and allowed me another outlet to express myself to the world. I'm very excited.
Watch out world for CXC (Click here to visit our channel)!
Latest video:
CXC Presents 42 Ways to Avoid Annoying People
Recommended:
Watch our introduction video here!
IN OTHER NEWS,
Camy's Corner will also be making its way to YouTube as well! Official release will be discussed in future posts!

As always thanks for all the support!
See you soon ^_^
Image result for Youtube gif

No comments:

Post a Comment